JohnDoe[Approved] Ban Request: Tomatilla, Judah Maccabee
Offenders in-game name: Tomatilla_Matilla_Tilla, Judah_Maccabee
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): 5tePommersche_Gonschorek
Date and hour offense (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 06.06.22 1705 GMT
Their Crime: Various racist, antisemtic, extremist offenses of crass dregree
Evidence: See screenshots attached, escalated to full blown hate speech when informed of impending report. Judah mostly reacted but also used language bordering on hate speech.

Please note that in one screenshot the killfeed almost, but not totally covers "Hitler didn't finish the job". Which is incitement to a second shoah. I expect a serious reaction here folks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can attest to this. Stuff that was said in the chat by these two was utterly disgusting and honeslty ruins the chat in game, especially since muting does not work due to the O -chat.

Informed time on this might be a bit incorrect. This was happening whilst I was playing during today 15:40-16:20 BST (ish) I reckon.
Correct me if I am wrong though.
Correct on the time as it has to be GMT, so 1540-1620. Thanks for the correction.
Hello,

thank you for the report. I have taken a look at the logs and agree with you that they were trolling at the time. Both players are however not yet our watch list and would have only been temporarily banned, if an admin was on the server. Therefore I won't ban them yet, but I promise you that we will keep an eye on them and take action if they continue to troll

See you at the server.
After watching their chat for some more while, I have decided to mute Tomatilla on the server. Judah_Maccabee has no further offenses, so they will stay unmuted.

Thank you for the report and see you at the server !
Thank you for keeping an eye on the issue. Smile