Lord CommanderAdmin Complaint
User LordCommander played today On EU Commander Server 7/31/2022 complaint against TheRealnutcase Admin the incident occurred roughly at 1:20 MST check logs specifically for dialogue. I played today with various admins without problems. We even had an admin load up a siege map which was awesome. Everyone was very cordial and appreciative with the admins including myself up until the incident of ignoring admin duties. The real nutcase admin showed up and simply ignored me over and over again. After seeing him heal my troops 1st round of the game I mistook it for him griefing and just hitting my troops. Although it was a misunderstanding I apologized and said it was my mistake thinking he was griefing, however from there the admin chose to hold a grudge. I have no idea why; it sounds stupid just writing it, but he can't say he was afk either. Someone isn't afk while he's playing and moving his troops, but more specifically the commander. I played riffles 1st round keep in mind I was the first guy to select the riffle unit then comes 2nd round and I cannot spawn as riffles even though I had them first. So, I choose another unit no problem but cannot spawn so I proceed to ask admin as usual when such a situation arises however, he ignored me over and over and over again. This is ridiculous how an admin can blatantly be so asinine towards the people he's supposed to be monitoring. I would like to preface I love this server and the people I meet and get to experience this server with, and I appreciate the admins that take the time out of their day to make the server a better experience for us. As minute as this complaint may seem I just want this to be addressed and not swept under the rug, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Complaint - by Lord Commander - 07-31-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by RealNutcase - 08-01-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by Lord Commander - 08-03-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by Thundgil - 08-04-2022, 12:15 AM