kinjack[Approved] Unban Request No.2
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Elon_Musket
Your GUID (optional): 1221687
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Monday 7th March 22
Reason for your ban: Destroying friendly sapper works (also later for raging on this forum?)
Write your apology:

Hello, 

This is a follow-up apology and unban request - written many months after I had a complete break down in my original unban request. Originally I was banned for two months (until 09/05/2022), but at the time I was struggling heavily with my mental health - unemployed and playing minisiege for far too many hours into the early morning. Minisiege and Bot Survival were my crutches during a really difficult time. I had come off 200mg of Sertaline cold turkey so was pretty emotionally unstable and borderline manic - at the time I felt my banning was unjustified and I channeled these issues in my personal life into a hate filled spiel on here. 

But these are all poor excuses for telling mods to go f*ck themselves on here - I understand you were just doing your job and following the rules that are necessary to keep servers healthy and fun for everyone. My actions, both in game and on this forum, were completely unprovoked and way out of line. 

I understand why I was banned and am incredibly sorry for my actions. 

After taking a long time to cool off, and after some months of therapy, I'm in a much better place. I've recently come back from a trip to the Waterloo battlefield as well, which has given me a new found itch to fire some digital muskets. 

I'm hoping that by writing this second apology 6 months after my original infraction, I may be looked upon with mercy and given a second chance.

My sincerest apologies, 
Elon_Musket
Hello Elon_Musket,

I hope you are feeling better now. As it was 6 months, we will give you a second change. Don't waste it though and get help if you return to your previous state.

See you at the server