Thread Closed 
reggie.harrisjonesy[Approved] The Bald and the Beautiful
Reward: Sniper

Your in-game name: Bald_Rifle_Sergeant

Reason: My application is long overdue. I’d say 70% of my kills are from sniping, but occasionally have to get my hands dirty with a bayonet. As the most legendary rifleman on the server, one who's never played arty, my bald head shines so brightly that it blinds the enemy, making them easy targets for my impeccable sniping skills. There’s not a single battlefield where my polished cranium hasn’t turned the tide in our favor. In fact, it’s been whispered among the rankers that my head has its own kill count. Whether it’s popping off enemies from a mile away or dazzling them with my reflective prowess, Baldy is the sniper defenders never knew they needed, but can’t live without. Napoleon himself quivers with fear at the mere mention of me. Thomas Plunket is a mere amateur in comparison. Wellington once admitted his cause would be forlorn without his best bald sergeant (and to a lesser extent, Sharpe).

Evidence: 9th place on April 2019 leaderboard with 9100 kills (as Boris_Johnson), 6th place Sept 2019 with 8300 kills (as Boris), 2nd place Dec 2019 with 14700 kills (as Boris), 9th place Feb 2021 with 7800 kills (as Capable_Rifle_Sergeant), 2nd place May 2023 with 10500 kills (as Capable), 2nd place March 2024 with 14600 kills (as Baldy), 8th place in most recent reset with 6500 kills inc. best k/d.
Somewhat Bald Rifle Sergeant
I second everything written in this application. There is no more deserving player of sniper award on the Minisiege than Capable.
Thanks Exe! With the support of one of the finest admins on Minisiege I can continue my quest to make sniping look effortless and bayoneting look like a well-intentioned accident.
+1 what he lacks in hair he more than makes up for with sniping prowess
I wouldn't be the man that I am without my trusty Thundercock. Thanks Chaddy boy.
Yep he deserves it more than anyone I know, he’s the reason why I started playing rifles!!
That will always be my greatest achievement on this server, Steve. Without a doubt lmao.
I believe this was the guy in the Napoleon movie who hit Napoleon's hat with a rifle from the distance of several hundred metres. If the rumours are true, he definitely deserves that skin for all the "lame" deaths he's caused as a rifleman. +1 for sure.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
+1 Many of my melee fights have been quelled with his expert marksmanship. Where lesser men would miss or hit team mates he will hit his target through the commotion. We may not often talk to each other but his skill with shot cannot be denied.

-MrMan
Thinly disguised trolling from Marty. We both know that if it was me who took that shot at Napoleon, he wouldn't have lost his hat—he'd have lost his head! Jokes aside, thanks for the support mate.

Same for you Manny boy, you're one of those guys where I have to go full sweat mode when aiming. If I miss, I know I've got a melee fight on my hands that I'll probably lose lol.