Thread Closed 
Newton4827[Approved] Manul_Newton - Arty connoisseur
Reward: Arty connoisseur

Your in-game name: Manul_Newton, 60th_SGnr_Manul (discord @newton_manul)

Reason: Artillery is the mainstay of my gameplay on Minisiege. I regularly become an arty even on maps where it is completely disadvantageous for me Angel I destroy the enemy quite effectively with cannons and mortars, and I am dangerous opponent for enemy artillery

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3wbd1o0
Heey can u get 60 kills mortar spam pls
Once I had about 40 kills with the mortar. Unfortunately, I didn't collect screenshots at that time. I'll try to do it again, but I've never gotten 60 kills(
Absolutely +1

He plays artillery like very few people do, I'd rank him right alongside Steve and I as one of the top artillery players on Minisiege. His control of cannons and precise and consistent aiming is impressive. Also please take into consideration that it is very hard to get huge numbers of arty kills with the current server population (in my honest opinion even 50+ is quite rare to see), but Manul here deserves this reward for sure.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Manul, I highly appreciate your contribution with maps, but you don’t meet the requirements of the Arty Connoisseur reward for now.
Provided screenshots don’t show anything particularly special, I see some typical artillery scores. Also, you didn’t get that many kills this season in total. From what I’ve seen, you started playing regularly on the Minisiege quite recently.
[Image: aXYywv5.png]

I’m leaving this thread open so you can give more proof of your skills.
You can close this thread, I didn't think the requirements for this role were that high, I didn't understand them from the description of the awards.

So thanks for your feedback and recommendations, but getting 60 mortar kills is not in my immediate plans.
That's fine Newton. Tbh 60 was just a matter of speaking. I was just looking for something impressive like that. Thanks for showing interest though.

I'm gonna leave it open for a cppl days in case you want to reply anyways.
I'll wish u happy hunting in the future.
Thanks, I'll try to collect more evidence in the coming days if I'm lucky enough to play as artillery, it's not easy on Minisiege.

I am very confused, because when I applied, I did not understand that it needed to demonstrate something very impressive and special.

From the name and description of this award, it seemed to me that this is an award for players who spend most of their time playing for artillery and constantly have good results.

I admit I'm not an impressive player, but I'm one of the few who play regularly for the artillery and get results, that's why I submitted this application, but now I feel very frustrated
Additional screenshot made just now. Played only for artillery using swivel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’ll support this just because he’s one of the ONLY players to really counter arty me and that’s hard I dance