Ally[Closed] EU Commander admin/mod application
Ally,

First of all thank you for signing up for EU Commander, we appreciate the interest in our community.

However there are a couple of things that needs to be adressed what i find concerning and will not show here due to your rank status, therefore i'll adress it in discretion.

Positive points are:
- being a team player
- focussing on rulebreakers when they clearly are breaking the rules
- being active

Now with the negative points, as i explained above you can always DM me on Discord for further details but what i can adress is try to not use any sort of insult or start a discussion if you don't like it or how the things are not going your way.
I advise you to read our rules shown here ---> https://nwpublic.eu/thread-49.html <--- and change the bits that needed to be changed behaviour wise, if that is out of the question then i can see you fit in our admin team and being a part of our community which we respect and aid for those who needs it the most.

Admins are rolemodels, they follow the rules, are discrete and disciplined, being neutral in any way and again, helps out the community when needed.

For now i want to extend your application for another month and if still interested, feel free to bump this post again.

Good luck and maybe see you soon!

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team

Messages In This Thread
EU Commander admin/mod application - by Ally - 05-22-2024, 04:31 PM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Mask - 05-24-2024, 12:50 PM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Ally - 05-24-2024, 07:19 PM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Mask - 05-25-2024, 11:15 AM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Ally - 05-25-2024, 04:24 PM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Ally - 06-25-2024, 02:22 AM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Mask - 06-25-2024, 10:11 AM
RE: EU Commander admin/mod application - by Ally - 06-30-2024, 08:33 AM