Thread Closed 
Slsteve[Approved] *Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3
Sam if you actually played the game more than once in a blue moon (excluding when complaints are filed against you) instead of being the absentee admin you'd know Steve is literally the most legendary arty player on the server. He is without a doubt the best, no question. He isn't being arrogant saying he doesn't need evidence, he correctly assumed the endorsements would come flooding in, which they are, and will continue to do so, and rightly so. It would be a travesty of hitherto unknown proportions if this isn't granted. And this is coming from a guy who gets splattered by him constantly, I hate it. 

Back when the server was pulling in 130+ players years ago he would regularly get kills over 80+ on maps like Bashir (highest I saw him get was 110). Even this year on Thunderdome I saw him get 80 with the mortar with only 90 players, a rare feat. If there is anyone on this server who deserves it, it's Stevie boy. Give the man what he deserves and don't let your barely camouflaged hatred of him get in the way of justice here. In fact why is it even you adjudicating here? Definite conflict of interest given the drama between the two of you.
Somewhat Bald Rifle Sergeant

Messages In This Thread
*Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3 - by Slsteve - 08-14-2024, 04:28 PM
RE: *Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3 - by ~Sam - 08-14-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: *Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3 - by ~Sam - 08-14-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: *Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3 - by reggie.harrisjonesy - 08-14-2024, 10:04 PM
RE: *Arty connoisseur- slsteve* Post 3 - by ~Sam - 08-15-2024, 01:22 AM