Lord CommanderAdmin Complaint
Thank you for the timely and courteous response, however I question why the party I'm complaining against is addressing the complaint directly. My intention was never to be on "bad terms" I simply wanted to have the issue presented. As I'm not an admin I don't know definitely what you can and cannot see I can only take your word for it. Nor by saying the contrary of what you stated above, it is not my intention to discredit or disprove what you stated. I'm only saying that I've personally seen many different admins whether playing in game or spectating were able to see the "everyone's chat" and spawn/reset people who cannot spawn and were asking for help. The most common answer I see from admins is "choose line infantry". With that being said hence my earlier confusion of being ignored and feeling perhaps personal. The only resolution I wanted out of this was for someone who wasn't the accused to take note and make sure admins are in fact doing their jobs and not making things personal. I enjoy this server and the servers whose admins genuinely care about the players experience and helps build a community out of it. I've played off and on this server for years and I appreciate all the hard work admins continue to put into making that experience happen.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Complaint - by Lord Commander - 07-31-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by RealNutcase - 08-01-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by Lord Commander - 08-03-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - by Thundgil - 08-04-2022, 12:15 AM