Thread Closed 
kolun9i[Closed] Admin complaint
Your in-game name = 3APA3A
Your GUID = 992114
Your Seam URL = https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967023311
Name of the admin = Mask
What happened = In one of the battles, it so happened that our team lost significantly. In this situation, my team took up full defense, I played for the cavalry, at some point I had 4 soldiers on horseback. I avoided a direct collision, so I retreated. The enemies didn’t like it, they said that I was a coward, etc., but I waited until they attacked to help my team at that moment. We had 12-13 people, against 36. When the enemy went on the attack, one detachment of enemy infantry from 19 units was right between me and my team, none of us could attack. In a word, I did not take part in the battle, and ours lost. I continued to stand still, waiting for his attack, but the enemy team began to write to me that I was a coward, etc., to which I replied that there were significantly more of them, and I should not attack them. At that time, there were about 22 enemies against 5 of mine (with me). They were pretty close but just sitting still. I did not leave, but also just stood. I was very annoyed that the winning team insisted on our attack. That is, firstly, I not only did not violate the server rules, I did not run away, I did not delay, but purely from a game point of view, my actions are completely justified. Moreover, a minute remained before the end of the battle, and in conditions when the enemy was simply not going to attack, a draw would be fair. But here came the mask, told me that I was delaying. I replied that I should not attack, which he began to threaten me with a kick, said that I was delaying, and in the end, when 30 seconds were left until the end of the fight, he simply kicked me off the server. 
When did this happen = it happens in 03.01.2020 bewtween 1:00 - 1:10 by GMT +3.
Proof = Unfortunately, I did not manage to take a screenshot, but all the details will be completely clear from the logs of our chat
Additional comments = When at the very beginning of the battle 4-5 people leave the server, and I ask the admins to restart the map for auto-balance, they refuse, supposedly, they do not have such authority, but it does not bother to brazenly interfere in the gameplay at their discretion. I believe that he cannot continue to be an administrator.

Messages In This Thread
Admin complaint - by kolun9i - 01-02-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Admin complaint - by Thundgil - 01-04-2020, 11:23 AM