Milena Velba[Rejected] Milena Velba EU_Commander Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Milena Velba (you might also remember me as Unrestrained Chechen Fury)
GUID: 76561198034696160
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MilenaVelbah/
Country and region: Western US
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 26
Admin experience: Virtually none; I helped out on some TF2 servers back in the day
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): -
Why do you want to become admin?:
I have been becoming a regular on EU_Commander, and there have been several instances where there has been someone who is AFK/ramboing/anything else that is against the rules and antisocial, but there aren’t any admins on so nothing can be done. I have been and plan on continuing to frequent this server quite a bit, and would like to admin both so I can deal with the aforementioned issues, but also to serve as an asset to the server in general, since I am on quite a bit.
For what it’s worth, I would be interested in discussing further possibilities for working together; if there’s anything I can do to make the server a better place that works for everyone involved. Thanks, and I can best be reached by discord: milenavelba

Messages In This Thread
Milena Velba EU_Commander Admin Application - by Milena Velba - 08-06-2023, 09:50 PM