Bernard Montgomery[Rejected] Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Jew_Noseberg_Moneystein
GUID:1233355
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/20476218953/
Country and region: England, North-East near Durham.
Spoken language(s): Hebrew, English
Current age: 28
Admin experience: 29th ID ArmA Reforger - Xbox: Close to release I was the rank of Private and moved up to 1st Sergeant & the second highest admin (behind Ghost) of the only populated & modded server. We were the game's life support before Powerbits (PBS) started hosting his 100 player conflict server. I actually hosted my own server for aviation training and ops which if you played Reforger on Xbox you'd have met me lol. The 29th ID leader for Reforger quit & the regiment disbanded due to launch issues of the game and constant crashes. Administering was creating operations, restarting the server, cleaning up destroyed vehicles to reduce server lag and finding exploits in the game which would crash the server & finding ways to nullify those exploits. For example I discovered if you threw enough smoke grenades (like 6) in the spawn, the server lag from the light & reflections hitting the smoke would cause a hard server crash. We decided to remove them from the starting loadout and ammo boxes until the issue was patched. I monitored the aviation training a lot and spawned helicopters for the noobs learning to fly and kicked griefers/TKers (there are no hacks on xbox). I used to play with the 29th ID on Red Orchestra's 'Darkest Hour' mod but held no senior rank or subordinates.

Molten WoW (now Warmane) - I was a GM for a few years in my youth on the largest World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King private server but maintained no personal relationships with other GMs except my senior, the server via Molten forums & the GM Teamspeak channel. The server basically got hacked & cloned due to corruption and everyone's characters got deleted, accompanied by a purge of all existing support staff due to court intrigues and lack of trust. The server is now called 'Warmane'. I literally just chilled out smoking some weed and answering tickets for 6 hours a day after college to chill out. Oh, tickets are what players make when there's an issue like they're missing an item or a quest didn't trigger properly or they're half in the ground and unstuck doesn't work or something. Here is what happened, dubbed the Moltdown: https://moltdown.wordpress.com/moltdown/
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): Impossible, both are purged and defunct except Warmane, but I didn't want to apply to be a GM again because I have lost trust in the server owner.

Why do you want to become admin?: I've played the server religiously for so many years, sometimes I'm the first person online and seed the server. If I'm not available to play I'll just sit in Spectator mode so more people join while I do my housework and make food etc. I am familiar with all of the regulars but have maintained no close relationships with them because I would like to be an admin, and it may cause a conflict of interest if I had strong friendships in the server. 90% of the time I play there is no admin online. Like right now for example: there are 20 players and no admin. From my experience a lot of people leave if there is a rambo cav or someone delaying the rounds, or when 75% of the server needs to download the map and they have to sit out a round, instead of there being someone to reset when the downloaders flood in & allow the server to spawn. The only admins I've personally encountered & played with are Mercutio and Dima, who are excellent players I've been glad to be teamed with. I seek no fortune, I seek no grandeur, I seek no status, I simply offer my help voluntarily since I play all day anyway.

Thanks for the read and have a nice day, I didn't intend for this to be so long. Whatever comes of this I'll see you in game either way Smile

Messages In This Thread
Admin Application - by Bernard Montgomery - 08-29-2023, 03:35 PM
RE: Admin Application - by Mask - 08-30-2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Admin Application - by Mask - 09-06-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Admin Application - by Bernard Montgomery - 09-07-2023, 03:07 AM