Ronnie Pickling[Approved] Meat Grinder and Gatekeeper - Ronnie_Pickling
Reward: Meat Grinder, Gatekeeper
Your in-game name: Ronnie_Pickling

Reason:

Hello all, I'm a super aggressive and risky player and often, if not every game as attacker, I charge past enemies and straight to the flag or to kill all the reloaders, a lot of the players in the top 20 I could beat in melee and would be happy to prove it on EU duel, I often use chambering and block chambering and kicking people and nearly always fight as a Sailor and can fight with all weapons. You will occasionally see me at the top of the leaderboard if im really trying to get the kills up. In regard to gatekeeper I often charge out or find a way to sneak past and reclose the gate. This is the only game I play, played it for a decade, used to be phDeadlift, Ronnie Pickering and General Buttnaked but I always played for shits and giggles so have a terrible KD and usually not much time to play, hence poor stats. I played in the 45thN but wasn't as good then and hated groupfights and then the 1stEB.

Evidence*:

I'm not really in the gamer scene so I have no videos or screenshots but Marth, Chad Thundercock, Txenda, Abu, R1vas (although he doesn like me), Chael Sonnon, Abu, maybe teddy McTedface, sausage, some of the sisters and Sarissa and a whole host of others would support me I believe.

Thanks guys, best game ever,

Ronnie P.

Messages In This Thread
Meat Grinder and Gatekeeper - Ronnie_Pickling - by Ronnie Pickling - 01-01-2024, 06:31 PM