Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] Admin Complaint - Sam
Your in-game name: Betty

Your GUID: No Clue

Your Steam URL: Hidden

Name of the admin: Sam

What happened: Well first thing is that happened is sam in the minisiege discord reported in his special admin channel that I was warned by him in discord for posting personal information when in fact I never ever posted anyone personal information and have never been given a warning by him for it. I then asked him in discord about it but he would not reply. 

The second things are the other day I joined minisiege was messing about with him cause he's a noob and while him not handling the punishment out fairly he abuses his power and removes the rightful skin I had earned from my skins list without me knowing until I check to put it on and can't access it. He then moves onto to kicking me and team hitting me this strange watching a senior admin team hit and team damage a player. I then join the discord to ask him why he removed my skin and yet again he does not reply and just ignores that fact that he has a hate boner for me. 

When did this happen: Over the last couple of months

Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs): Everything in the other report I made that was deleted to save him from being punished for his abuse 

Additional comments: Waiting on this to disappear because people think that me reporting an admin for a legit thing is trolling and being a prick about it 

Messages In This Thread
Admin Complaint - Sam - by Isaac - 09-06-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - Sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Admin Complaint - Sam - by ~Sam - 09-07-2020, 03:37 PM