MaskMemoriam To Black Knight
Hello everyone,

This is a thread where everyone can share some words for our passed away Head Admin of EU_Commander Black Knight.

Words can heal and endure this terrible loss because Black Knight (real name Bojan) was a fighter, a mentor for the entire community and above all else a true friend where you can have a laugh with or a conversasion between two gents with eachother. I learned alot from him on how to summarize sentences and even how to act and react on a community server because that was very different then on an event server. I remember when i stood in the back with my line that Bojan told me to move out! We cannot stay in the back but we need to move out and fight the enemy with our other teammates. From that point i knew he said something that its not just you are entering a server and just play, no, it mean't that you need to play as a teamplayer who wants to win and have an enjoyable time and to be a rolemodel for others who eventually can be the next regular or admin on the server for this wonderful game we all had the passion with. I still remember that he always laughed at my Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation GET TO THE SHOPPAA! Damn.... Its so terrible news that you have passed away Knight, i still cannot believe you are not here with us, i know its strange to share emotions for somebody on the internet but its just there and you cannot ignore it. A true friend that died because of that horrible virus and that is really..... a pain to endure. Bojan, may your soul rest in piece and i will never forget you for everything you have done for me, for the staff, for the server and for the community. EU_Commander shall always stand for Black Knight! Thank you for the time and i will miss you!

Sincerely,
Mask

Messages In This Thread
Memoriam To Black Knight - by Mask - 12-26-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by Gretel - 12-26-2020, 10:03 AM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by Ed112 - 12-26-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by Adompop - 12-26-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by didi - 12-26-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by DADâ„¢ - 12-27-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by CoffeeStain - 12-27-2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by QuBeZ - 12-28-2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Memoriam To Black Knight - by MaxRin - 03-17-2021, 12:03 AM