wanghuaitian3[Rejected] admin application for EU_Commander
Video 
Your in-game name (and other pseudos):42ndUK-Duke-of-Wellington/Duke-of-Wellington-Hussar

GUID:1988140

Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051423187/tradeoffers/privacy

Country and region:China/Canada

Spoken language(s):Chinese/English

Current age:21

Admin experience:Currently, I am the head admin of the 42ndjailbreak server, and I was an admin of the 74thjailbreak server before.

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):Sorry, I am not familiar with this as I seldom use steam(I hope this will not be an obstacle for my application, thank you very much!)

Why do you want to become admin?:
Dear sir or madam,

My name is Wellington, I've played this server for years(since 2019) and I just love the community(I have playerd the minisiege server for many years as well!) . It really sickens me to see so much trolling(Uh! Especially the rambo!!!), and seeing the admins struggle in handling the situation(to be honest, sometimes there is no admin at all!)  - So, I wish to provide my sword and shield and join your shield wall, to stop the advances of trolling within this community. As you can see, I have a lot of experience in admining, so I think i'll fit into your team well. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thanks you for reading my application,

- sincerely, Wellington

Hi guys, I am Wellington. Some of you may know me, I am applying admin for the EU-COMMANDER server! Hope to see you guys there!

Messages In This Thread
admin application for EU_Commander - by wanghuaitian3 - 02-24-2022, 11:09 AM
RE: admin application for EU_Commander - by Mask - 02-25-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: admin application for EU_Commander - by Mask - 02-26-2022, 10:27 AM