Thread Closed 
MONGOLIA-FRANCE-59Rule complaints
1. As I said to you in discord, there was nothing wrong with that sentence specifically, I was making a point that we don't need screenshots because we have logs, so I pulled a random quote from you from the in game chat as evidence for that.

2. People speak multiple languages, I can't really say anything other than that. The admin that temp banned you is British, I've got no reason to lie to you about that. If you really need to know then the admin that log banned you is Romanian, no French person has anything to do with this. And to say that the British don't speak French isn't exactly true, foreign languages are taught in pretty much all our schools, I for one was taught German and Spanish.

3. Without further details, there isn't much I can say about that. They may not have been admins on, in which case, your best bet is to go to our discord (Which you're on) and ask for an admin there. And yes kicking people who troll you can still get you slain. Admins are not all-seeing and very often when we're called to arty trolling, it's impossible to know who started it because both are kicking each other and we didn't see it start. Breaking rules (Kicking people) against people who are breaking the rules towards you (kicking you) is still breaking the rules and by doing it you're opening yourself up to also being punished.

Messages In This Thread
Rule complaints - by MONGOLIA-FRANCE-59 - 03-03-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Rule complaints - by Montgomery - 03-03-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Rule complaints - by MONGOLIA-FRANCE-59 - 03-07-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Rule complaints - by Montgomery - 03-07-2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Rule complaints - by Gretel - 03-07-2020, 11:45 AM