Thread Closed 
The Spinning Ham[Closed] Admin Complaint Against Firefly
Yes, I really did not dismunt. I have no illusions that someone will understand this, but, nevertheless, I will state that incident from my point of view.

I stand with an almost complete detachment of dragoons and fire at the enemy. Where the lonely hussar andre comes from. I wrote to him many times to dismount, but he clung to the rule that during the attack you can not dismount (a completely idiotic and holey rule), and thus cut out my entire squad. No one on the server supported me, but this is understandable, because the battle took place on the sidelines, and this was seen only by one lone kirassir on foot (mr Abrams, but i am not sure), who ran to the end of the fight (obviously, he was walking from afar and had a lot of time to join the line infantry squad), and in every possible way justified Andre, while attacking me alone with him.

Left alone, I really was not dismounted, but left, and continued to write that these two were ramboing. Fundamentally without attacking. At the same time, Andre did not draw any conclusions and continued to offer me a duel (this can be seen in the logs), attacked me, and I shot him, standing still. After that, the cuirassier began to yell that I was Rambo and I was not dismounting. These are the double standards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-07-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by Kaden - 07-08-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-08-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by firefly - 07-08-2020, 05:58 PM