Thread Closed 
The Spinning Ham[Closed] Admin Complaint Against Firefly
Just to make something clear.

Rambo/lone cav rule is there mainly bc of players who could/would run around the bot lines and confuse bots because game engine limitations. Possibility of killing to much bots as lone cav is secondary issue in this rule. So when you charge your cav and lose all your man it`s OK to finish your attack, that is to attack until you die. If you decide to pull back you need to go to closest F line and dismount. Duelling as cav is not allowed BC this is not duel battle server , its CB mod server, so thing is about squads and line battles. Its not who will be 1st on the list its to do what you need to do as part of lager picture.

In particular case admin who issued punishment could be misled whit lone cav (if he saw only you attacking) if your man wore somewhere else. This things happens, this is not abuse of admin powers that is just mistakes that happen all the time. I do not even need to tell you this is nothing personal against any of you. Our admins are carefully picked, trained and watched by our seniors to make them perform the best they possibly can. This forum and Discort is also maid so all of you could come and point us to specific issues like this one. If I think this is something that can be considered as abuse of admin powers I would react swiftly but in this case it`s all just man made error.

Also admin is not obligated to warn when action needs to be taken immediately to prevent more grater damage, and when we see a regular players then even more so. Because sometime myself go around and spot lone cav I do not say nothing and wait to see if player will dismount on its own. Most of the times they do, whit out me even addressing to them. But when i see lone cav charging from miles away whit intent to attack enemy bots or cav that pulled back then returned to strike few more blows then I just slay player on spot, and just announce "RAMBO CAV" on admin chat. So he din`t have to warn any of you if he din`t see the need to so.

So I thank you all for participating in making this server beater and to keep us going.
Feel free to write a comment so we can conclude this thread and close case.

Respectfully 
HA of EU Commander
BK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-07-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by Kaden - 07-08-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-08-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by Black Knight - 07-08-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by firefly - 07-08-2020, 05:58 PM