Thread Closed 
The Spinning Ham[Closed] Admin Complaint Against Firefly
(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: the issue was not that you didnt charge your unit when you attacked, but that your unit wasnt with you when you attacked

Uh no, have you read my report and actually see the picture? I was in the middle of a charge.

(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: cavalry, this is rambo, and to protect the other players bots i slayed you before you could kill a significant number of the opposing teams bots, i believe i then told you of this and cautioned you to be more careful in the future about keeping track of your bots when you attack.

the anti rambo script is automatically disabled when a unit as 3 alive or less in it so you with only 2 alive in your unit could kill regardless of your distance to your bot and as you were not close to your bot it was rambo and you were slayed accordingly

I have been playing in the server for a long time along with other players and admins. I know the rules and this is why I am reporting you in the first place. I think you don't understand?

(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: i believe the rules were correctly enforced in this case and i hope this resolves the matter.
Let's cut to the BS. Well It just seems the admin is always right here. I know this report will just be probably be ignored because it seems like the management is always tolerant of any admin's abuses/mistakes, correct? That's why I have reported in the first place because many players also told me to do it and it is the right thing to do. I won't furthermore waste our time if nothing will be achieved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-07-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by Kaden - 07-08-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by kolun9i - 07-08-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by firefly - 07-08-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Admin Complaint Against Firefly - by The Spinning Ham - 07-09-2020, 11:16 AM