Selrahc[Rejected] Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Selrahc
GUID:  1350811
Steam URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThundaStruck/
Country and region: Usa/North East
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 24
Admin experience: Mild experience across many games
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None
Why do you want to become admin?: I play have recently started playing this server often and have joined at times when many admins are not on to deal with my timezone and the problem players that follow them.
Hello Selrahc,

Regarding your question of ''GUID: not sure how to find that'' you can find that by logging in at any server like Minisiege and once you logged in you can then see it at the bottom left side of your screen of what GUID number you have.
By looking at our server it seems that you should have this number but please check if this is the right one and confirm by replying to this page: Selrahc has joined the game with ID: 1350811

Your application is noted and under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Thanks was able to edit the post
Selrahc,

Thank you for your interest in signing up for admin as we really appreciate that.
However by looking at your Steam profile comments and some gameplay logs at our server i have noticed some worrying stuff that is worth mentioning.

Regarding Steam, i always screen applicants their profile and what i have noticed is that your profile comments are disturbing. If i were you i would first remove unwanted/extremist comments as that will help you greatly for future application.

Second, by having a look at EUC logs i have noticed that you were pointing out players that are rulebreaking which is good however you break them a long the side as well.
Here are some examples:

13:17:11 - [Selrahc] im gonna fuck your queenw
13:30:54 - [Selrahc] kike your a fucking scrub
13:32:53 - [Selrahc] you are scrub
13:33:01 - [KikeOnAPike1488] stop raging fag

20:31:53 - *DEAD* [Selrahc] fuck you norbeo
20:46:28 - *DEAD* [Selrahc] i just dislike how some people have no idea how to remotely play this game
20:51:33 - *DEAD* [Selrahc] seem like a bunch of noobs
21:00:16 - [Selrahc] nap opened a hole for us
21:00:18 - [Selrahc] lets fuck it
21:02:27 - [Selrahc] clda getting his ass ate for being alone
21:05:20 - [Selrahc] clda is gonna get raped left side
21:15:59 - *DEAD* [Selrahc] milena_velba you are indeed the idiot

------

This behaviour is unacceptable especially that these examples are a couple of rulebreaks that we don't want to have in our team. An admin needs to be a rolemodel that helps the community, even if the players are failing in your team in the server or losing the game on purpose or that doesn't know how to play the game, you do not insult players in any sort of way.

Therefore i need to decline your application, try to change your ways and grow from here to a different person that the community needs.
Hopefully you understand this decision.

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Thanks for taking me into consideration.
Looking forward to the future I will try to watch my tongue when it comes to chatting to the server , I will admit that while playing with many other players of many nationalities outside of mine I can be overbearing and excessive , especially with some that do not conform to my social norms , and the "team based" playstyle that I am accustomed to. That is something I have to work on. To the issue of my profile's comment's that is something of a blank space for me being that I do not moderate or remove even spam from my profile because whatever is posted there, and whether it be positive or negative I just leave it there , well because someone posted it.
While I am melancholy that you have decided that I am not right to be a moderator I accept that I have to work on it and will apply in the future. To add on to that I hope that I will see on the EU Commander server players who strive for less ,extremist views/names and more ,gameplay/teamwork. Again thanks for taking me into consideration.