Hippy[Rejected] *AdminSlayer - Hippy*
Reward: Admit me being an AdminSlayer
Your in-game name: Hippy
Reason: I slayed a lot of admins this summer.
Evidence*: Just ask people in tavern about Hippy The AdminSlayer and you will get your proves. As a reword, good sire, i ask opportunity to give me the power baning some players. Three would be enought.
I vouch Hippy for being a living meme and a legend on this website
Cheers, good sire! Big Grin
After i get my reword, i will not ban you!
You can't even kill me in the game, so you run to the forum to cackle your inventions in order to somehow annoy me.Everyone on the server knows that you are not capable of anything without grenades and molotovs, once you threw 2 grenades and 2 molotovs at me and I still killed you, I, a player on an old 2008 computer with 30 fps! What the hell are you an admin slayer? This is just ridiculous, haha! And this clown Bonaparte agrees with you only because you are my nemesis.I hope everyone has already read how I kicked him out of friends and he ran to all my enemies to agree, and spammed my profile ahaha. You are worth each other, here I agree about the meme ;D

I filed a complaint about spam, waited 2 months, nothing happened, so I spammed him back! And I will do this with all the jerks, no matter how much you write an unreasonable negative, I will pour exactly the same amount on your head.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Not real reward.