Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Gatekeeper - Marth
Reward: The Gatekeeper
Your in-game name: Marth_The_Gryphonhearted
Reason: Most of the time I keep an agressive playstyle whenever I play as defender on Minisiege, and there have been numerous occasions where I successfully sallied out (either alone or with a group of defenders) and closed the gate at the end of the charge. The skin reward itself has these requirements as far as I am aware, and it is too cool of a skin for me not to have  Cool
Evidence*: 
I believe that a lot of the veteran players who actively play on the server can confirm that I have closed gates as defender after sallying out many times on maps like Kaluga, Avignon, Ram Ranch, Forest Outpost, Bastion Gate, Lighthouse, Island Town etc. Apart from that, I have taken screenshots of me closing gates with the map timer being low and/or right after getting some kills while trying to get to the gate, hope that these will suffice.

https://imgur.com/a/nVXX0cL
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Hi Marth,

I will wait a bit and see if there is more feedback from others until I decide.
One of the disadvantages of skins is that I can't see which team you are. Most pictures can be made also as an attacker. Can you perhaps create screens with tab so I can see the team ?

Best regards
Someone
I will try my best to create such screenshots, but you and I both know that closing gates as an attacker is against the rules (or so I've heard, I've seen admins slay people for it), and I wouldn't go as far as to break a rule in order to gain advantage or obtain a skin more easily. Regardless, I'll make sure to provide more screenshots this month!
Well, in theory you could just press it long enough to take a screenshot and then stop and not close the gate. By that one wouldn't break any rules. Anyways, this is nothing personal, but I would like the proof to stand for itself and get similar information from every screenshot in gatekeeper applications. Here unfortunately, the team information is missing.
can confirm at least one of those screenshots is defender as me and txendo are in the background. even tho i like being one of the few with the skin ive seen marth do some pretty booky stuff to retake the gate before
Oh, you are right. I didn't see the russian troops in the background. So some of them can be used as evidence. Still I would like more.
Sorry for the delayed response, but I have managed to close some more gates as defender and take some screenshots while doing so. Here they are:

https://imgur.com/a/0TrPOUE
I can vouch for Marth re-closing the gate, I've helped him a few times - I never take screenshots and not very good with all these thread forums and stuff so no physical evidence or map names but I can vouch for him!
Thank you for the additional evidence. You should now have the reward on discord and the gate keeper skin in game. Keep on being a nuisance for attackers.