Tomppa[Pending] Admin Application - Tomppa - 957270
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Tomppa, might have join with regimental tags at some point, but I mostly just use my nickname
GUID: 957270
Spoken language(s): English, Swedish, Finnish and German to some extent
Current age: 25
Admin experience: Admin on EU_Phoenix (if I recall the name correctly, PW), several competitive tournaments either hosted, helped host or admined to some degree. 92nd Sunday Event for a few months after Dan left and before we decided to shut it down. 
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): If anyone wants to vouch ig they can post below
Why do you want to become an admin? As many people, who has been in regs with me or play comp, already know I am usually in an administrative role regardless of the situation since I like helping out and I actually enjoy enforcing the rules in order for things to run smoother.
+1

I sincerely hate this guy but he is one of the more famous NW event admins and hosts, and I've seen him do his job well on EU_Phoenix as well when that server was around.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Your application has been noted and your activity will be observed for the following 1-2 weeks.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]