Supereagle1Avington Map Broken
Please someone remove the Avington map until the roof glitch is fixed.
It completely unbalances the game and makes it not fun at all.
I have no issue with the attackers being on the roof but the glitch makes them go inside the graphic making it impossible to counter them.
Add that with the fact that is is overlooking both the defender spawn and the flag it ruins the map.

Thank you
I think ur a banned player, aren't you?
What made you think that?
Yo,

I think little things like this add to the charm of the game, but sounds like it got a bit frustrating. And the map had barriers were already placed there, guess they were not high enough.

Banned? Lol, i dont believe so
(04-07-2024, 05:07 PM)Supereagle1 Wrote: Please someone remove the Avington map until the roof glitch is fixed.
It completely unbalances the game and makes it not fun at all.
I have no issue with the attackers being on the roof but the glitch makes them go inside the graphic making it impossible to counter them.
Add that with the fact that is is overlooking both the defender spawn and the flag it ruins the map.

Thank you

Sappers have been building ramps on the Avignon for years, so it feels more like a feature of this map at this point… However, these roofs were not meant to be accessible, and I agree that attackers have a way too good camping spots there, as well as easy access to flag and defender spawns. Another solution could be just adding a ladder for defenders, so they can access the rooftop too.

(04-07-2024, 07:05 PM)PulkownikAndrzejKmicic Wrote: I think ur a banned player, aren't you?

You are the one who was banned in the past. By the way, I’m surprised that after months you’re still roleplaying as Andrew Tate, you must be a big fan of him Smile
Quote:You are the one who was banned in the past. By the way, I’m surprised that after months you’re still roleplaying as Andrew Tate, you must be a big fan of him

He's hilarious, although I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.