Krusader[Closed] Theres_A_Rifle_In_My_Trifle Minisiege Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Theres_A_Rifle_In_My_Trifle, 1stEB_RifleTrifle, Imperial_Imbecile
GUID: 1409207
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/krusaderr
Country and region: United Kingdom
Spoken language(s): English and basic French
Current age: 19
Admin experience: Moderator, Admin, Admin+ (This was referred to as a Super Admin but it's essentially Head Admin) of multiple online multiplayer Terraria servers during 2015-2017. This involved keeping the chat friendly and approachable as well as assisting the players with any queries or issues they had. Additionally I dealt with kicking and banning offenders.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): I no longer keep in contact with any former staff members and sadly the servers have closed since I last attended them. Therefore I won't be able to provide any vouchers.
Why do you want to become admin?: Since 2017 I hadn't staffed on any server due to an increase of demand for studying - at the time I was in my 1st year of college and required a lot of time to work on my projects. Now I'm enrolled on my 2nd year of uni and have a lot more time to myself and hence I'd like to pick up server staffing again. My reasons for choosing Minisiege are the position seems quite flexible and not as demanding as what I've previously experienced which would work well for me. I also, more importantly, really enjoy giving a helping hand to players who are in need of some help - additionally I feel i'm quite approachable and level headed, traits that are key to an admin.

Thank's for taking the time out of your day to read my application Smile
Your application is noted and under review. We will get back to you once a decision has been made.
We will observe your behaviour and activity for the next 2 weeks. Good Luck!
BIG REP FOR RIFLE.
The observation period has been extended for another week as he informed us that he would be busy.
Decided to withdraw his application.