BlitzLaHyène[Approved] Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): TM_FriendlyMaisDeloin
GUID:1098727
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246964384/
Country and region: France, Europe. 
Spoken language(s): French and English
Current age: 25 

Admin experience: 

Well, I don't have any actual experience as an administrator.

However, my advanced age as a gamer allows me of course to manage things in real life. Moreover, my university degree is related to management and administration. So, even though it's a digital world, I think I can manage an admin role.

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): As mentioned above, I have no experience as such.

Why do you want to become admin?:

I've always loved playing Warband and more specifically the Napoleonic Wars. This game emphasizing these same wars and being French, it can't leave me indifferent.

I've been playing it intensively, and especially the minisiege server, for many weeks, even months, which allowed me to reach the second place in the last season. Which, taking into account the very good players who play there, was not easy.

I love Minisiege, and it's rare that I don't play there at least once during the day. My current job gives me a lot of free time, which allows me to be connected quite often. By dint of playing it, I know of course the rules of the server. Moreover, I had enough time to observe the other admins, and I could then appreciate their way of moderating the server.

Finally, and I think this is my greatest strength, I'm often connected at hours when there is no admin. I think I can then bring a real added value on this point.

"Voilà!" Thank you in advance for studying my application!
Your application is noted and is under review. We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.
Run friendly ! You still have time until they fully brainwash you !
Good luck anyway Wink
Ahahahah Ty Aurdegos ! Thanks for the warning, I'll see how long I can last before I'm completely brainwashed Wink
We will observe your activity and behaviour for the next 2 weeks. We will contact you in due time about your application.
Waiting on him to accept my friend request before we can move to the next stage and allow him to begin his trial period.
Friend request accepted ! Sorry for the delay !
He has completed his trial period and is now a full Minisiege Admin. Congratulations and keep up the good work!