SpecTaculaR*[Rejected] Admin Applications
Your in-game name (and other aliases): SpecTaculaR
GUIDE: 1195195
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082837025/
Countries and regions: Turkey
Spoken language (s): Turkish and English 
Manager experience: I did not have executive experience in this area, but I had up to 2 years of executive history in role playing modes. These are Eu_Phoneix Eu_Bohemia TR _....... etc. I was the War Referee of the Groups of 200 people.
Coupon (add the Steam URL of the coupon): Permanent World had been played before. Now Permanent Kingdoms. Servers Changed.
Why do you want to be a manager? First of all, I have been playing for about 3000 years. Even if I no longer play as before, I have 3-4 hours on your server. I try to enter 5-6 days a week. I met beautiful people inside. is to control the absurd movements of unnecessary people. I will do my best for this.. Thanks.
Given your punishment history of 11 slays and a perma ban we do not think you would be suitable to serve on our admin team. You've broken many rules in the past and it puts into question how effective you could really be at enforcing them since you either do not understand our rules or chose to ignore them. So we will be denying this application.
When I first played on your server. Of course, the game is Understanding Efforts. You must have looked back a lot 1 - 2 years ago. thanks