StupidprofilenameerrorsThat lighthouse map
The map in question: The one before Borodino
The issue with map: it's bugged and stupid. First, the left door to the gatehouse is sometimes not actually there so you do see it but you can literally go through without breaking it. In fact it is not possible to enter once you open it. It has to remain closed. Other times it works alright. It seems to be random. Second, the flag area up on the lighthouse is so bugged. You can't just walk up the ladder because the path is blocked by some invisible texture. If you try to manoeuvre you risk a fall. A fall from such a height equals death, of course. Also, moving around that top is so terrible, let alone fighting. The area should have more room to move around. Third, the bloody door to go up is bugged too. To localize the thing so you can "open door" is also terribly bugged. Not to mention that once you are up there there is no going down. Literally. Try opening the door once you are up there. It won't take you down anymore.
Why is this thing in rotation since these bugs are so well known?
Additional comments (you may also add images to visualize):
Hello,
I'll address each point you made here:

Quote:First, the left door to the gatehouse is sometimes not actually there
That is a game problem and in no way related to the maps creation. The gates sometimes glitch out, going above where they are suppose to be or below, or in some cases; have no hitbox as you described. The doors are just fucked in the game engine tbh, not much we can do to fix that.

Quote:You can't just walk up the ladder because the path is blocked by some invisible texture.
That can probably be fixed, the prop is resized so leaves some artifacts of where it would usually have been. Although I can probably guess it was attempted to fix in the past to no avail, because again, game engine limitations and it being such a shit editor for making maps. 

Quote:Also, moving around that top is so terrible, let alone fighting.

I incline to agree here 100%. 

Quote:The area should have more room to move around. 
Matter debate in the past with the original map creator. It was thought against due to the prop looking weird when resized and the area being larger. 

Quote: door to go up is bugged too
Prior NW update broke the function, for some reason, I and another map maker attempted a fix to no avail unfortunatetly.

All of that being addressed comes down to one of 2 conclusions; I'm extremely incompetant and allowed these things to go unchecked knowing full well the explanation of each issue OR I wasn't fully aware and just didn't fix them. Probably an assortment of both. The map was due a redesign, but Sam and I (The 2 current map editors as of recent) attempted such but, as stated prior, that map editor is awful at the best of times so motivation was probably lost and other things took priority in fixing. In due course the map will either be removed temporarily until fixed (most likely option) or removed entirely. But the second of these options leaves the 1 major problem that requires to be addressed; what do you fill that slot with in it's wake? It's hard to make new maps due to the time required to make them and limited resources we have at our disposal currently. 

Anyway, tl;dr will fix at some point
There are several maps that you could put in place of this broken one. There are many maps that people constantly vote for. I won't give you names though because I don't remember them.