AurdegosAchievments section
Hello everyone,
or should the admins because I'm pretty sure that not many people from the pleb roam this forum. Whatever.

Before this new year there was, as you know, a channel on the discord dedicated to achievements. When I asked where it was gone, Montgomery answered me "No one had really used it in quite a while and we wanted to tidy up the discord" (05/01/2020). I can understand the will to minimise the discord, since it has a big amount a people and a good number of channel in which the uninitiate can be lost.

However, some players start asking questions about how we can get a skin (the most recent I have in mind is LeBorain #1345964 yesterday (16/06/2020)). Moreover there's new fresh meat coming every month on the server, some didn't even knew what kind of server/gameplay was minisiege (ex recently : gonzo #1266544). These guys never heard of those kind of achievements and their reward.

So, I am here to ask you this : is it possible to bring back the achievments channel on discord ? Or if you want to keep it up like that, maybe a thread on general discussion, since there's achievements for Minisiege and EU_Commander. This way you could make a broadcast in those server for the forum, like for the discord, to maybe bring some people here. Now it's up to you

Thank you for reading (and as always, sorry for the bad english).
See you soon,
Cordially Aurdegos (Aurde)
Hello Aurde,
Please see the following Link for the new reward section, which caesim finally fixed the Image issue I was having with it  Angel
https://nwpublic.eu/forum-43.html

As a follow up, the Discord section was cleared up, indeed, to save up on space and clutter. The system itself was flawed and cumbersome for us to manage as well. The main idea was to add a section here on the forum for a long time, but I ran into several issues up to this point getting it to work. Because mind you, this shoddy website is created by me so almost everything is my addition - hence why it's quite... buggy... in some areas.

Minisiege Awards are re-implemented, EU_Commanders will follow later after confirmation with that admin team. 

Thanks,
Gretel