Txendo[Approved] Medicskinn - Sista Txenda
Reward: Txendo
Your in-game name: Sista Txenda 
Reason:  FREE DRUGS TO ALL !!
Evidence*:
Best innocent medic of all time. You should watch his stats (the 14 kills are surely some missclicks).
i'm not mengele 

well the innocent thing ... sometimes I get "Spanish fury" but my mele is worse than my sad aim
When ever ı saw Txendo alwyas plays as medic and really deserves to get this medal (Even she helps for other team)
Gracias jefe Atlas

It's the idea, if I'm a doc or a musician I don't kill

My days of assassin Pro stayed on the RP server of the Darkest Hour, mod of the Red Orchestra game, put kv2 or ISu152 tanks on the server and you will see what a laugh

But hey, if I need to raise the statistics of deaths I go to the team that attacks and I get spawnkiller
In two days I will have 2014 deaths

Big Grin
100/10 best medic
Hello Txendo,
For the best healthcare available, free healthcare, and your efforts to keep it this way in-game, I will award you the medic skin.
Open your custom chat using your O chat (K if you have admin tool) and do /skins to see skins available to you. /skin doc or /skin cert or the full name of the skin provided should apply it to you that round.

PS jesus christ you've died alot to provide free healthcare
Angel Angel
llujuuuuuuuuuuu

thx guys  and jefa Gretel  Blush

yea my life like Marine docs in Iwo  Big Grin
Best medic of all time, I've played for on and off for many years and I've never seen Txenda play as anything other than a peaceful Medic and will always heal you if in the vicinity - minisiege legend right here