Stupidprofilenameerrors[Closed] LORDIEX
Your in-game name: Jaime_Lannister
Your GUID: Would rather not give
Your Steam URL: same as above
Name of the admin: LORDIEX
What happened: This guy is toxic. He swears at and insults people, brags about how he will not be even warned because "if all admins were warned for being toxic there would be no admins left" or something like that (you should have it in logs). I don't remember everything he said because it was a couple of days ago but he was very toxic and if he were a normal player I would probably mute him but he is an admin and I cannot do that. Besides, is that how your admins are supposed to behave in the first place?
When did this happen: Tuesday, Wednesday, and even today if I am not mistaken
Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs): You should have all in logs.
Additional comments: It beats me how such a prick is still an admin. Well you have all his chat in logs so it's now up to you.
As stated in the complaint yesterday, I have already looked at Lordiexs chat logs and I already have spoken to him about chat. Nothing new has happened between today and yesterday thus there is no conclusion for me to come to other than to consider this matter already resolved.

If his behaviour in chat were to continue after I have spoken to him THEN that would be an issue to be resolved but as stated this was already resolved by the complaint yesterday and no new action will be taken unless something else of significance happens.