Thread Closed 
The Spinning Ham[Closed] Admin Complaint Against Firefly
Your in-game name: Azazelz
Your GUID: 1707914
Your Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSpinningHam/
Name of the admin: firefly
What happened: I was in a match and I was playing as a Austrian Hussar unit. I was in a middle of a charge when he just slayed me without any WARNING whatsoever. And he claimed that I was attacking without bots but I have them in front of me charging this unit. I am an old player of this server and seeing this kind of abuse hurts me. Many players of the server are switching to other servers because of this. I have played with admins and many veteran players and this treatment of abuse just disgusts me.

Please check his logs because he has given no warning whatsoever. 

Proof: [Image: ACiS6S8.jpg]
[Image: F6akTS9.jpg]
I am a witness. He was executed for no reason, without warning. Prior to this, the firefly did not notice point-blank rambo andre, who attacked and offered a duel for a long time, although the whole server asked him to respond. The big question is how to play nicer - with such admins, or without them at all.
Player Kaden Here i saw everything and i'm the one who called an admin

this won't defend firefly or the spinning ham  i will just say the whole story

everything was fine until andre didn't dismount from his horse after he was a lone cav then kolun9i didn't dismount too after he saw him even tho i tried to tell them both to dismount but it didn't work. you may say i'm a rambo but i'm far away from my team couldn't get there.

so i called an admin wich was firefly he came a bit too late after the round have ended then andre and kolun9i started fighting in chat thankfully they calmed down. the round ends we enter a new map firefly gives warns to all. most of the time they listen but i didn't saw that he gave a warning and the spining man threatened firefly that he will make a complaint .  i'm an admin on antoher server and mistakes happen i don't think it's a big of a deal tbh.

thx for reading

Kaden.
(07-08-2020, 05:43 AM)༺ ???to ༺ Wrote: so i called an admin wich was firefly he came a bit too late after the round have ended then andre and kolun9i started fighting in chat thankfully they calmed down. the round ends we enter a new map firefly gives warns to all. most of the time they listen

If I remember correctly there was only reminders but no warnings given. They were still complaining to the admin and quite frankly the admin was hesitant not to solve the issue.

(07-08-2020, 05:43 AM)༺ ???to ༺ Wrote: but i didn't saw that he gave a warning and the spining man threatened firefly that he will make a complaint .

Well yea, everyone saw the abuse that's why I recorded it and now we are here.

(07-08-2020, 05:43 AM)༺ ???to ༺ Wrote: mistakes happen i don't think it's a big of a deal tbh.
If the admin admits to his mistake then I will drop the case and let the server managers deal with him.
Yes, I really did not dismunt. I have no illusions that someone will understand this, but, nevertheless, I will state that incident from my point of view.

I stand with an almost complete detachment of dragoons and fire at the enemy. Where the lonely hussar andre comes from. I wrote to him many times to dismount, but he clung to the rule that during the attack you can not dismount (a completely idiotic and holey rule), and thus cut out my entire squad. No one on the server supported me, but this is understandable, because the battle took place on the sidelines, and this was seen only by one lone kirassir on foot (mr Abrams, but i am not sure), who ran to the end of the fight (obviously, he was walking from afar and had a lot of time to join the line infantry squad), and in every possible way justified Andre, while attacking me alone with him.

Left alone, I really was not dismounted, but left, and continued to write that these two were ramboing. Fundamentally without attacking. At the same time, Andre did not draw any conclusions and continued to offer me a duel (this can be seen in the logs), attacked me, and I shot him, standing still. After that, the cuirassier began to yell that I was Rambo and I was not dismounting. These are the double standards.
Just to make something clear.

Rambo/lone cav rule is there mainly bc of players who could/would run around the bot lines and confuse bots because game engine limitations. Possibility of killing to much bots as lone cav is secondary issue in this rule. So when you charge your cav and lose all your man it`s OK to finish your attack, that is to attack until you die. If you decide to pull back you need to go to closest F line and dismount. Duelling as cav is not allowed BC this is not duel battle server , its CB mod server, so thing is about squads and line battles. Its not who will be 1st on the list its to do what you need to do as part of lager picture.

In particular case admin who issued punishment could be misled whit lone cav (if he saw only you attacking) if your man wore somewhere else. This things happens, this is not abuse of admin powers that is just mistakes that happen all the time. I do not even need to tell you this is nothing personal against any of you. Our admins are carefully picked, trained and watched by our seniors to make them perform the best they possibly can. This forum and Discort is also maid so all of you could come and point us to specific issues like this one. If I think this is something that can be considered as abuse of admin powers I would react swiftly but in this case it`s all just man made error.

Also admin is not obligated to warn when action needs to be taken immediately to prevent more grater damage, and when we see a regular players then even more so. Because sometime myself go around and spot lone cav I do not say nothing and wait to see if player will dismount on its own. Most of the times they do, whit out me even addressing to them. But when i see lone cav charging from miles away whit intent to attack enemy bots or cav that pulled back then returned to strike few more blows then I just slay player on spot, and just announce "RAMBO CAV" on admin chat. So he din`t have to warn any of you if he din`t see the need to so.

So I thank you all for participating in making this server beater and to keep us going.
Feel free to write a comment so we can conclude this thread and close case.

Respectfully 
HA of EU Commander
BK
Okay, I think you don't understand what the report is about. Please carefully read my report and try to comprehend.

(07-08-2020, 12:50 PM)Black Knight Wrote: Rambo/lone cav rule is there mainly bc of players who could/would run around the bot lines and confuse bots because game engine limitations. Possibility of killing to much bots as lone cav is secondary issue in this rule. So when you charge your cav and lose all your man it`s OK to finish your attack, that is to attack until you die. If you decide to pull back you need to go to closest F line and dismount. Duelling as cav is not allowed BC this is not duel battle server , its CB mod server, so thing is about squads and line battles. Its not who will be 1st on the list its to do what you need to do as part of lager picture.

First of all, I was not even ramboing which is speculated in my post. My cav is within me charging as I also indicated in the post.

(07-08-2020, 12:50 PM)Black Knight Wrote: In particular case admin who issued punishment could be misled whit lone cav (if he saw only you attacking) if your man wore somewhere else. This things happens, this is not abuse of admin powers that is just mistakes that happen all the time. I do not even need to tell you this is nothing personal against any of you. Our admins are carefully picked, trained and watched by our seniors to make them perform the best they possibly can. This forum and Discort is also maid so all of you could come and point us to specific issues like this one. If I think this is something that can be considered as abuse of admin powers I would react swiftly but in this case it`s all just man made error.

Again, read my report. You clearly did not read it. It was not a mistake because I was in the middle of a cav charge with my unit when he just slayed me in the middle of nowhere. Proof were given and many players have witnessed the abuse.

(07-08-2020, 12:50 PM)Black Knight Wrote: Also admin is not obligated to warn when action needs to be taken immediately to prevent more grater damage, and when we see a regular players then even more so. Because sometime myself go around and spot lone cav I do not say nothing and wait to see if player will dismount on its own. Most of the times they do, whit out me even addressing to them. But when i see lone cav charging from miles away whit intent to attack enemy bots or cav that pulled back then returned to strike few more blows then I just slay player on spot, and just announce "RAMBO CAV" on admin chat. So he din`t have to warn any of you if he din`t see the need to so.

Well, I don't know if you have read my report or not because this is the exact reason of me reporting. Warning or not, he just literally slayed me while charging a unit and I was with my cav and I was not alone. He did not even say sorry about the mistake/abuse he caused and just left (logs). As I've said earlier on recent posts, I am willing to drop this case if the admin admits to his mistake since a lot of players have seen it.

Many players in EUC have talked about the incident and I know you are defensive of the situation because your admin that just abused is a veteran admin. I do not despise the admin in his character but only in his actions, hence, I am willing to drop the case if he admits to his mistake.
hi i am firefly the admin who enforced rules in this case

the issue was not that you didnt charge your unit when you attacked, but that your unit wasnt with you when you attacked, your single remaining bot was caught on friendly line as seen in your picture, this meant you attacked the enemy without your bot as a lone mounted cavalry, this is rambo, and to protect the other players bots i slayed you before you could kill a significant number of the opposing teams bots, i believe i then told you of this and cautioned you to be more careful in the future about keeping track of your bots when you attack.

the anti rambo script is automatically disabled when a unit as 3 alive or less in it so you with only 2 alive in your unit could kill regardless of your distance to your bot and as you were not close to your bot it was rambo and you were slayed accordingly

i believe the rules were correctly enforced in this case and i hope this resolves the matter.
(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: the issue was not that you didnt charge your unit when you attacked, but that your unit wasnt with you when you attacked

Uh no, have you read my report and actually see the picture? I was in the middle of a charge.

(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: cavalry, this is rambo, and to protect the other players bots i slayed you before you could kill a significant number of the opposing teams bots, i believe i then told you of this and cautioned you to be more careful in the future about keeping track of your bots when you attack.

the anti rambo script is automatically disabled when a unit as 3 alive or less in it so you with only 2 alive in your unit could kill regardless of your distance to your bot and as you were not close to your bot it was rambo and you were slayed accordingly

I have been playing in the server for a long time along with other players and admins. I know the rules and this is why I am reporting you in the first place. I think you don't understand?

(07-08-2020, 05:58 PM)firefly Wrote: i believe the rules were correctly enforced in this case and i hope this resolves the matter.
Let's cut to the BS. Well It just seems the admin is always right here. I know this report will just be probably be ignored because it seems like the management is always tolerant of any admin's abuses/mistakes, correct? That's why I have reported in the first place because many players also told me to do it and it is the right thing to do. I won't furthermore waste our time if nothing will be achieved.
https://nwpublic.eu/thread-206.html

Bro admins are always beyond the law and things like this are "trival" so unfortunately you're only wasting your breath as nothing will come out of it anyway.
Move on to another, better community.