Aurdegos[Approved] [Admin Application] Aurdegos
Your in-game name (and other pseudos):  IVe_9e_Art_CplC_Aurde (always something with "Aurde")

GUID: 1925118

Steam URL: Aurdegos

Country and region: EuropeFrance, Lyon

Spoken language(s): French and English (I must admit that I am more comfortable for writing than speaking, Salzar can vouch for that)

Current age: 20 y/o (and all my teeth)

Admin experience: None

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None

Why do you want to become admin?: 

As did everyone who applied before, it's firstly to take care that most of the players can play in peace without any hitches. By hitches I mean those who are willing to troll/teamhit/teamkills/being toxic or whatever come in their mind to bring a bad vibe in this server. For that aspire to be neutral and fair, in regards to the guideline, when it comes to someones I know or not and as long as it's a situation I can handle (since my experience as admin is more null than poor).
Moreover, I aslo apply to relief the admins team so when there is some troublemakers for only 1 or 2 admins, they will not have to be everywhere and hurry a decision that could have been see in a different way with more time on it (e.g. : The Slay of Medic).

Thank you for faking the time to read this application.
Have a good,
Cordially, Aurdegos
You don’t know what bread is until you eat french bread.
Your application is noted and is under review, we will get back to you once a decision has been made.
His trial period has begun. Good luck!
Aurdegos has completed his trial period and is a full Minisiege Admin. Congratulations and welcome to the team!