Thread Closed 
kolun9i[Closed] [EUC] i dont care
Your in-game name: 3APA3A
Name of the admin: RealNutcase
When did this happen: Evening, Around 20 mins before posting this thread

Additional comments:
I don’t even hope that at least someone don’t give a fuck, but I’ll write. Today I was banned by the above admin for using "foul language" or something.

What happened before: I swore for many weeks without restraining myself in expressions. Absolutely all the administrators saw it, everyone didn't give a fuck, even though I insulted the players as much as I wanted. Today, being on the server, the above-mentioned admin did not see my requests to kick the player's afk point-blank. He hung afk for 10 minutes, after which the next fight began, but he was never kicked. As a result, I covered His Majesty admin with foul language, and this animal gave me a warning, and immediately kicked.

Conclusion: Among the admins, you have at least one autist who decisively does not understand why there are admins, absolutely does not perform any functions, but at the same time he is sure that administrative powers were given to him in order to respond to the infringement of his flawed pride.

I would be happy to say that this admin is an exception for your server admins, but I think otherwise. I doubt I'll ever be unbanned, so I don't care what you do with this information in the future.
Hello kolun9i,

We have read this complaint and will deal with the matter as soon as possible.
Hello kolun9i,

We'd like to address your complaint about your punishment first.
As described by yourself,you have been very salty in chat the whole time.
Then, according to your own statement, you began to attack and insult the administrator directly after he did not what you wanted him to do.
This and your previous remarks to your teammates then ensured the administrator to show you the limit by warning you. Instead of pausing, you continued to insult.
The administrator's tempban on you was therefore absolutely justified.

Then the following should be said about the actual part of your complaint about the admin in question:
If an administrator is in the game himself, he cannot clearly see by shouting whether a teammate from the other team is absent and also not who it is.
Instead of berating a trial administrator, you might want to show a little understanding and help resolve the situation, rather than starting a fire and making the chat an impossible place to be.

But that said and after we have seen your behavior on server over all the time and for sure the insults in your complaint- we don´t think you will change your bad attitude. We think it is the best if you let players on server play the game without your salty comments and your personal insults.
To make that happen we will change the temporary ban givven by Realnutcase into a permanent ban.

Respectfully