Wattsy43986[Rejected] Admin Application
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): DieFledermaus
GUID: 1374660
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205737801/
Country and region: USA, Midatlantic area (Near DC)
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 19
Admin experience: N/a
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): N/a
Why do you want to become admin?: 
Over the past several years, I have slowly seen many servers become desolate and devoid of any community interaction. However, I have seen Minisiege continue to maintain its prominence. Although I can't fully attest to the allure of this server, I certainly know that incredible admins have effectively balanced the rule enforcement with energetic involvement in making the experience better. Whether that be adding in new maps (via polls), hosting events, or doing something else creative, it has certainly made my experience on the server one to remember. It would pain me to ever see the server fall by the wayside! I know that I can fit perfectly with all the other admins and add my own unique experiences, while maintaining the excellent reputation of the server among the community members. Furthermore, at the end of the day the game is about creating a great, fun experience for everyone, even admins, that can stand the test of time and I'm glad to be a part of this challenging, yet rewarding duty should you allow me to do so. 

Thanks for your time!
Your application is noted and is under review. We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.
We will observe your activity and behaviour for the next 2 weeks.
Sounds good. Thanks! I wanted to let you know that I may be going on vacation the week after New Years. I hope that won't affect my application status and/or negatively impact the application.
Denied due to inactivity.