William Bonaparte 💘[Rejected] Admin Application MiniSiege : William Bonaparte
Hello,

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): William_Bonaparte

GUID: 5921

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WilliamBonaparte/

Country and region: France, Corse.

Spoken language(s): French, English, Spanish.

Current age: 20

Admin experience:

Regarding Warband I was admin of several servers as well as I was leader of several regiments at one time. I myself had launched a Persistent World server myself a long time ago. In addition, I was admin on other games but also community discord like mine still today.

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): N/A

Why do you want to become admin?: 

I want to become an Admin because as a former Warband, since 2011, I know the game very well and then MiniSiege is an attractive server where you can have fun and where there are multiple possibilities of maps which offers an interesting gaming experience. In addition, I am active and dynamic and I like to manage everything administrative, which allows me to do a good job. It is therefore with great pleasure that I propose my candidacy, not knowing exactly if the candidatures are still open because I have difficulty understanding the system. However, don't hesitate if you need a backup admin or even anything. I am available very often and I even play every day or almost every day.

Thank you to you and wish you a pleasant day.

Cordially.
Hello William,
Apologies on behalf of myself for forgetting to disable permissions to post new threads in this forum area. The applications for Minisiege are currently closed as per this stickied thread here: 
https://nwpublic.eu/thread-390.html

I will place this application on hold for the time being because of the sticky thread above. If applications re-open in the future please feel free to either bump this thread OR post a new thread here with the post you have here (copy pasted) - if you're still interested in becoming an admin on our server. For a better chance in the future remaining active in the Discord and in-game is a good way to fast track your application when they are open again.

Thanks for your interest and apologies again,
- Gretel
Hello,

Thank you for your answer. There is no problem! Thank you to you and see you soon I hope.

William.
Hi,

We have re-opened the applications for admin, but, unfortunately, you're not active on our server anymore.
Feel free to reapply if you start playing again and have a decent activity.

Thank you!
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]