DI_Pippo[Approved] Admin app
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): DI_1Rgt_Linea_Rec_Pippo;
GUID: 2003538;
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/64710004/
Country and region: Italy, Lazio;
Spoken language(s): Italian, a bit of English;
Current age: 17;
Admin experience: I was the admin of a line battle event;
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): Me, Balder;
Why do you want to become admin?: I would like to help the community to better manage the servers to entertain all users;
Pippo,

By checking out the logs you haven't been active enough this month of Februari. I advice you to play a couple of more weeks and try again.

(Bump this thread when you feel you have been active enough).

Sincerely,
EUC admin Team.
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): DI_1Rgt_Linea_Rec_Pippo / Pippo;
GUID: 2003538 ; 
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/64710004/ ;
Country and region: Italy, Lazio;
Spoken language(s): Italian, English;
Current age: 17;
Admin experience: Admin of Line Battle Event;
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (Include Steam URL of the voucher): Me, other admins i worked with and the officers i met for this occasion;
Why do you want to become admin?: I would like to help the community to better manage the servers to entertain all users. I really want to become admin, i am playing every day on the server and i hope to be able to help you on the server;
Hello Pippo,

Your application is noted and under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Hello Pippo,

Your application has been accepted! You will be contacted by one of the Senior Admins for the further notice. What we want you to do now is be regularly active on the server and website, and show a proper admin conduct, so we could decide if you are fit to be admin.

That said, your first testing phase has begun, and you will be notified of our decision when the one is made.

sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Good day Pippo,

After succesfully completing your trial phase -08/04/2021 you have been ACCEPTED to Commander Battle Admin! -22/05/2021

Congratulations and keep up the work!

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team