WaterPolio[Rejected] Admin complaint - BEN
Your in-game name: WaterPolo
Your GUID:899758
Your Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/mutualwar/
Name of the admin: Ben
What happened: I was being constantly followed and team hit by the player named "Nwah" He was also flinging insults at me in all chat,so I just assumed it was a player who didn't like me. I used /admins command to find the active admin which was "ben". I then asked ben to make the player stop. When I told the admin what Nwah was doing, kwah lied to the admin and told him that it was me hitting him. (Logs will prove he was lying to admin) Ben ignored me for a bit and then eventually just told me to "Stfu" so Nwah continued to just shoot me point blank until the map changed.
When did this happen: today about 10 minutes ago (12:15pm EST)
Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs):
Additional comments:
 just want to know why ben wants to be an admin if hes literally not going to do anything
I was watching you for 2 minutes whilst you were getting "teamhit". you kept repeating same thing over and over go bait someone else.
Are you kidding me? What exactly was I doing that would be considered "Baiting" The Logs will show I said NOTHING to the gamer until AFTER he started team hitting me.
First off, I was alt tabbed talking on discord for a moment when I heard myself getting hit. I tabbed back and came to Nwah randomly hitting me over and over. I started to complain in all chat, and that's where he started flinging insults at me, and saying that i'm lying. I typed /admins to find out who the admin on duty was, and it was you and Artilerista. I instantly started calling Artileristas name to stop Nwah from trolling me but I had no response at all. I then typed /admins again and then started calling out for you to stop the player. This is where you said "I dont do anything about childish arguments" which confused me because Nwah and I weren't even talking when he decided to team hit me. This is where I just alt tabbed and went to the NWP discord to ping an admin to complain. I alt tab back and Nwah is literally still just hitting and shooting me point blank. At not point AT ALL did I ever hit him, and the LOGS will completely prove that.
I'd love to see how many times I was shot and team hit in-game, while you were "watching"
After reading this and doing a bit of research, I'm just gonna get stuck into this.

Here are the only teamhit logs I seen:

17:09:23 - Nwah teamhit WaterPolo 9 health.
17:09:31 - Nwah teamhit WaterPolo 1 health.
17:09:34 - Nwah teamhit WaterPolo 1 health.
17:10:27 - Nwah teamhit WaterPolo 9 health.

Simply put, this is not enough for an admin complaint of "the admin wasn't doing their job".
Yes the player Nwah turned around and said you started it, which was false and he was insulting you. But we don't punish players for basic insults like "dumb taddletale bitch" etc.
Ben did his Job and didn't see any teamhitting, we expect our admins to also play the game and not have to watch a player like a hawk for an extended period of time.

I'm not taking any action towards any of my admins mentioned in this complaint.
Whatever fued Nwah has with you (he's just a baiter) are between you two. Currently without the involvement our admin team.

- Loifas