wanghuaitian3[Rejected] admin application for EU_Commander
Video 
Your in-game name (and other pseudos):42ndUK-Duke-of-Wellington/Duke-of-Wellington-Hussar

GUID:1988140

Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051423187/tradeoffers/privacy

Country and region:China/Canada

Spoken language(s):Chinese/English

Current age:21

Admin experience:Currently, I am the head admin of the 42ndjailbreak server, and I was an admin of the 74thjailbreak server before.

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):Sorry, I am not familiar with this as I seldom use steam(I hope this will not be an obstacle for my application, thank you very much!)

Why do you want to become admin?:
Dear sir or madam,

My name is Wellington, I've played this server for years(since 2019) and I just love the community(I have playerd the minisiege server for many years as well!) . It really sickens me to see so much trolling(Uh! Especially the rambo!!!), and seeing the admins struggle in handling the situation(to be honest, sometimes there is no admin at all!)  - So, I wish to provide my sword and shield and join your shield wall, to stop the advances of trolling within this community. As you can see, I have a lot of experience in admining, so I think i'll fit into your team well. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thanks you for reading my application,

- sincerely, Wellington

Hi guys, I am Wellington. Some of you may know me, I am applying admin for the EU-COMMANDER server! Hope to see you guys there!
Hello Wellington,

Your application is noted and under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Thank you
Wellington,

Thanks for your interest in applying for EU_Commander battle and with an added note we appreciate that you are playing since 2019 on our server!

Now moving on to the subject, by checking up the logs from February i have noticed some disturbing behaviour that i will not place here due to the fact you are a Head Admin and will not bring you further into discredit. You can always PM me on Discord for further details:
---> https://discord.gg/4gmqTkMyrN

Its a red flag due to that and we expect from our admins to be rolemodels on our server, to control their emotions and to be neutral at any way by respecting our rules on our server displayed here:
---> https://nwpublic.eu/thread-49.html

Therefore we need to deny your application and suggest you can try again by bumping this thread in 3 months if still interested. Try to change your past ways and comeback with a fresh mindset.

Sincerely,
EUC Admin Team
Thank you!, Mask. That's true. Even though I am a polite player most of the time, I do have some disturbing behaviour when I found some players were ramboing. That is my drawback. I will make more effort to control my emotions and to be neutral at any way in the future. Thank you again for reading my application!