Mahtipallo[Approved] Certified Doctor - BillyOfHill_ImAGrill
Reward: Certified Doctor
Your in-game name: BillyOfHill_ImAGrill

Reason: In Minisiege, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand.
One day, Ben boss need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Ben boss die! Anakin very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to the forums.
No weapons, no explosives, no molotovs. Leuvaarden give me job. Now I have patients, friends, and new bandage. Leuvaarden save life.

My big secret: I kill Ben boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

Evidence*: None, maybe other players on the server. Leaderboards?
This guy is a direct example of an excellent medic, he will heal you without a single hesitation even if you are his enemy.

+1
never seen billy be anything but a medic
This is a very professional doctor who stays true to the hypocritic oath, healing everyone and everything. Keeps on accidentally on purpose, being taken hostage by the other team... and healing all the enemies.
Quote:Posted by Napoleon - 4 hours ago

This is a very professional doctor who stays true to the hypocritic oath, healing everyone and everything. Keeps on accidentally on purpose, being taken hostage by the other team... and healing all the enemies.

What can I say... sometimes the duties that of a medic can lead you on a trail that is long and in the end you find yourself in the enemy base. Most of the time defenders are very keen on taking hostages. Tongue
Is only ever a medic
Hello Billy. The many testimonies of other players on here as well as my own experience confirm you are truly dedicated to your surgeon role. I will see past purposefully killing Ben, since that cheeky bastard probably did something to merit that anyways, so I've you to the list of people able to use the skin. Congrats!
Thank you kindly, and thank you to all those who commented positively!