Juliusfilm[Rejected] Admin application Ruspa
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Ruspa_Ruspa
GUID: 1346093
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156544834/
Country and region: Italy, Emilia-Romagna
Spoken language(s): English, French, Italian, latin
Current age: 19
Admin experience: none

I have been playing on minisiege for a long time, and after you gave me second chance after a perma ban, nearly one month ago, I really started to appreciate the hard work you put on this server in order to create a beautiful and respectful community, so that everyone can have some fun while playing. 
As a physics students at the university of Parma I cannot guarantee to spend much time on the server (as you may have noticed I play mostly during the evening), but I would really like to contribute to keep this server a place where everyone can have some fun and relax after a day of study/work. 
I humbly ask to have the possibility to do so, so that I can repay you for the kindness and maturity you have shown to me, and in case you decided to give me this possibilty, the powers you give me will be exerted to make sure that minisiege keeps being a wonderful server, just like it is now.
Whatever your decision may be, see you in game
Your application is noted and under review.
Got to be a joke? Still trolls to this day, -1.
That is not true, for I really appreciated the second chance that Loifas and the other admins gave me, and as you can verify by yourself, I have not been slayed, banned or warned since then.
Hi Ruspa_Ruspa,

Sorry for the longer than usual wait.
We appreciate the fact that you're trying to turn your actions around and help instead of trolling. However, we have decided that it's too early for us to take this step and give you the role of admin on Minisiege.
If you're still around in several months (perhaps after this summer), still active, and haven't added to your punishment history (8 slays, 1 temp ban, 1 perma ban), we will take your application into consideration.

See you on the server!
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]