Thread Closed 
PulkownikAndrzejKmicic[Closed] Ban/Mute Request - kk_HLI_Marth
Marth the troller, moaning goon. I'll be glad when he is perm muted or even banned from this community.

Noted!
Look, can't you both just be reasonable and drop the complaints against eachother and move on? Nobody gains from this in a dying game.
Was looking forward to some mutes. Mm. Hate to say it, but listen to Sausage.
Any progress in this? ^
I have been reasonable already - please check Marth's thread. I attempted to talk him down but some people are too high and mighty for this.
+ He has been harassing me since by constantly baiting me and commenting that "you'll soon be banned, haha I'll get you banned" etc.
Okay.. thanks for letting me know. Think there should still be room for a compromise till Sunday night. Think Beth will also review Mart's complaint in the weekend, if he does.
Well to be fair, he has been more chill towards me lately - due to him recently changing his in-game nickname to "Friendly_Adolf" and thus dropping his racist Pole persona for the time being -, so no further complaints apart from what I have mentioned before. I'm fine to drop my ban request on him if he does the same and he promises not to pester me or anyone else on Minisiege again in the future. 

In that light I ask you to close both threads unless anyone thinks this conflict should be resolved with a ban.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Napoleonic Wars for me is just a game I can chill at in the evenings, I don't care either way. I am saying it because I see just how many of Marth's friends applied to become admin and got accepted. This doesn't bode well for people he dislikes. It's a sign for me that, if things don't change, it is time for me to jump ship and find a different game to chill at. SWTOR is still going strong and I am tempted to have another go there.
And guys, NW keys is literally 2 quid  Tongue
Okay... Continue, I think there's progress
You can see I'm down to reconsile, but he just ignores me - and actually makes his own case worse by doxxing me here and on Discord but I'm not going into that since apparently everyone is allowed to do that both on the forum and the Discord server. Quite sad that this is what the community has come to.

I personally do not think I have done anything in recent times to deserve a mute or a ban, whether he deserves one is a different question. However, as I said, I'm willing to drop this whole conflict if he stops harassing me and my friends on Minisiege and the NWPublic Discord.

I've said all I had to, the next move is his.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]