Sam Peckinpah[Pending] Ramboing cav that went by the name ABIDINS
Offenders in-game name: ABIDINS
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): Gogo40000BC
Date and hour of your ban/mute - UTC 12:55 PM/August ‎31/‎2024
Their Crime: Cav rambo finished with dismounted rambo
Evidence:

Cav rambo with at least 5 of mine bots killed, if not more, finished with dismounted rambo to the destruction of my unit - he is skilled with saber while dispersed friendly line infantry bots running from enemy voltiguers are hopeless, all the while his allied voltiguer unit was at an optimal distance for lights but still way back - as seen in the screenshot. He had no intention of either dismounting or returning to his friendlies.

I beg of you, admins, to implement anti-ramboing script, it costs nothing, it gives a notification to the solo rider "your horse will die in 1, 2, 3... seconds", it saves our and your time in writing and dealing with these posts, it cuts the whole bullshit at its core so that more attention can be transferred to other, more important, activities. 

"Trialing" and regulating to maintain minimum of order must exist but to waste time on something that without any fuss can be cut in its root is beyond me? Then why? What is the rationale of not implementing anti-ramboing script when it works like a charm? Why?

Is it because some admins childishly enjoy reading letters of "repentance" from the banned players? 

I think it's all a waste of time when it can be efficiently solved, that the very possibility of crime is efficiently eliminated.

Idk, equivalent of a 22nd century naturally mutated chemical compound hanging in the atmosphere that automatically makes all opiates taste and feel like non-alcoholic beer or Russian kvas. Bolivians chewing Coca leaves and puking as it tastes like the finest Chinese rice chocolate that is bellowed all across the planet, but not by soon to be struggling while climbing 4.000.m mountain Indios. 

Bolivian amateurs' soccer home advantage vs bad mofos Argentinians or Italians is significantly lessened. Now they all gasp for air after one minute of running! 

Hence the great lever are neither our courts, nor is it death - the great leveler, whist we are here amidst this millenniums old narcissistic drama, is anti-ramboing scripting.
Hello Sam Peckinpah,

the case is under review.

For the rest i will give you a link later where to write: https://nwpublic.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

That section is for suggestions like yours and there it can be discussed.

Thanks for bringing your case up here.

Respectfully

T.