CocoGhost_Rider rambo gameplay
Offenders in-game name: Ghost_Rider
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):Coco_Shrapnel
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):near 20:30 GMT 9/09/2024
Their Crime: Here he miraculously escaped punishment- https://nwpublic.eu/thread-1444.html . But I don't believe people like that.Today , around 20-30 GMT , there was such a situation: I was left as an artilleryman with my squad and another man, without soldiers.The enemy had a line and also one lone infantry commander.There were 2 more of us, then I increased the gap by 2-3 more by shooting, apparently we were winning.BUT this rambo, instead of following the rules of the server, which he allegedly swore to follow, he walked around me from the rear alone and began shooting us in the back, distracting the bots on himself as well.I wrote to my teammate-Try to kill him, please.He said he couldn't promise anything and he was going to die soon.Then Rambo came close to me using the folds of the terrain.And he began to kill mine one by one bots.I got mad and texted him- join to friendly line! He continued, then I stopped shooting and went with the whole squad at him.BUT HE STARTED RUNNING AWAY! By allowing the enemy line to approach the cannon and capture it.What should I do in this situation? As a result, he killed about 3-4 stupid bots in hand-to-hand combat, then the enemy line came up and we lost ONLY BECAUSE OF RAMBOING. I fired buckshot and killed one bot with each shot, so the commander of the line would never have come up without it, he was hiding in the folds of the terrain.I demand that Ghost_Rider be punished for violating the rules both now as infantry and then as cavalry, when you "forgave him for violating the rules."Such people want to win at any cost, they don't care about the rules.If you don't punish him, I will be VERY disappointed.The witnesses were all many players, for example, people from the 150th such as tt and MadMardigan, different players.And everyone was looking at this mess and then someone wrote gg Ghost.This is outrageous.I repeat, if they don't measures have been taken against walking rambo, I will do the same as I wrote in the game chat.Is it clear to everyone?
Evidence:logs and also ask anyone who was there at the time looking at it, as everyone was waiting for us, being killed.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
https://youtu.be/s9Dd8pItJM0

Same guy to apply for admin, mind you.