Thread Closed 
mohamedbadwystylish50[Rejected] unban request FOR EU COMMANDER BATTLE
Heart 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  ghost rider
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 9/9 2024
Reason for your ban: there was a rule i didn't know about it is it if all your solider die you have to join other inf and i thought its only applying for cav didn't know there is Rambo for inf too so i Braked this rule by facing all the other team alone and making them focus on targeting me and spuriously they were wining but cus of my bad act my team win
Write your apology: i don't know how much months is the ban for my punishment and i don't care how mush time is it and i agree on every term of it but all i care is i don't want anyone to carrying my hate to me and i want to say to player coco_ shrapnel that's I'm so sorry i know you for years and i didn't meant to piss you off you are my friend and all of the community is my friends and more then they are my family since 2017 and again I'm so sorry to coco love buddy  Big Grinnull
After reviewing your case it seems that you willingly and knowingly broke the rambo rules after telling others to follow them. This behavior is on video and can be shown in the logs.

Ban request denied,You can try to appeal for unban after 3 months again.