Thread Closed 
[60th]MrRob[Rejected] Ban Request - Felipe - Inf blocking and racism
Offenders in-game name: Felipe

Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): 2409754

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 13:30 GMT 12/10/2024 

Their Crime: The round had just started, I had set up my line, the guy by the name of Felipe decides to shove his inf line right in front of mine, so I said "cheers for blocking my inf". He then responded with "Cheers for not shooting" and then calling me a "Whore" So I decided to follow him around the map with my bots,  until he called me a "English Nigger" I think he said fucking before that but I can not remember, however you can check the logs between 13:30pm BST and 12:32pm BST, which is when I believe he said this in chat. Either way I would like him banned, such a person with so much toxicity should be allowed to play on EU Commander

Evidence:  I forgot to take screenshots of him blocking my line to start with, but as for the racism and the abuse in chat, you will be able to find it in the logs between 13:30pm BST and 12:32pm BST.
Hello MrRob,

I have looked at this incident and in this month's logs, I could not find enough evidence to justify a ban. The player overreacted at the incident that you were involved in but does not appear to commonly have issues of this manner. Please put in a request if you have any issues in the future however this request is Denied.