Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
Just the other week I finished the book "The Secret Teacher; Dispatches from the Classroom", which is an autobiography of a UK teacher describing his first years in the profession. Very well written and illuminating.

I bring this up because I know where you're coming from Marth. Bad pay, long hours, marking exams till 2am, then getting up at 5am to go back to school. Rough.

This is why I don't react when you join the server and, without a word of warning, start to insult me or everyone in sight or tell them "fuck off". I get it, you're just letting off some steam. And it's just a video game, who cares anyways. Stones and sticks.

I am perplexed about your attitude towards me, however. One day you and I have an intelligent, civilised discussion about various topics. The next day you treat me like your personal punching bag.

Look at your post Marth. It illustrates my point perfectly. The term "laddie" is informal, and very disrespectful. When you don't know a person, or when you are not friends, you refer to people as "sir" or "madam", or by their first name if you're on a first-name basis.

You start your post in a pretentious tone, make allegations, then claim the moral high ground and try to blackmail me into apologising. You should have only made the allegations and left it at that. Why do you feel the need to prove your superiority over me with your patronising remarks?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 07-24-2024, 08:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 07-24-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by PulkownikAndrzejKmicic - 07-24-2024, 09:28 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 08-19-2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-21-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 08-21-2024, 10:12 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-30-2024, 08:35 AM