Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
Bald rifle, I don't know what to say. I feel disappointed in your attitude. I really do. Human memory is anything but reliable, are you sure it was me? You have not mixed me up with someone else? Trust me, this happened to me personally when I accused someone of toxic behaviour, only to later realise it wasn't them. I had misremembered the incident and had to see evidence to realise my error.

I have sick humour, but I don't start wars with people over mollies. If I die with a molly on me, I usually go "rip molly" or smth like that. I don't do what you've described.

Supereagle, I am disappointed also. It is true that there were discussions regarding the war in Ukraine, and I don't mean to make this post political, but the crux of the issue is your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

My views on this subject are pro-Polish, that is to say neither pro-Ukrainian, nor pro-Russian. Put it simply, I do not care what happens to either Ukraine or Russians because neither is a Polish friend.

Poles and Ukrainians have a very difficult history, and your attitude towards it - which you share with the majority of Ukrainians - is to construe every criticism of Ukraine as pro-Putin, pro-Russian, and fascist. But I don't hate you or other Ukrainians for it - I just can't get myself to feel that way. You were brainwashed first by Ukrainian school which extols war criminals and traitors, then by Ukrainska Pravda or whatever news outlet you have been exposed to. And that's why I can only feel sorry for you.

You have no right to complain about my attitude if you're going to be part of the camp which says that the massacres in Volhynia and Galicia were "somewhat justified because UPA fought for independence."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 07-24-2024, 08:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 07-24-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by PulkownikAndrzejKmicic - 07-25-2024, 11:06 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 08-19-2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-21-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 08-21-2024, 10:12 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-30-2024, 08:35 AM