Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
You were looking for concrete evidence of you having done molotov teamkilling before, have at it. This is Chad's screenshot of you killing a friendly 15 seconds after round start on Ram Ranch, with absolutely no enemies around.

https://imgur.com/pCfeZCA

I should mention too, looking at the current leaderboard, that you have 75 teamkills to your name. I have 56, most of which come from playing artillery and hitting friendlies that way, unintentionally. You, on the other hand, never play artillery, so the only logical explanation I can see for having almost 20 more teamkills than me is that you've done a LOT of intentional teamkilling. 

Also I remember clearly, which admins will confirm too, that you were last permanently banned from Minisiege for teamkilling about a dozen men with a molotov on the Fort Mackinaw map while they were stuck in a cage at the attacker spawn (still under the nickname Andrew_Tate, but we all know it is you). I forget which admin was there, but he permanently banned you on the spot for teamkilling. And what did you say to justify that? To simply put, you felt like it would be good fun. Yeah I'm sure you had fun, problem is that it goes against the server rules, which is something you have done way too many times already.

I do not care much for politics either, but Newton's screenshot definitely proves that you're a horrible person when it comes to that topic as well. Genocide of any people groups is NEVER justified, no matter who started the conflict in the first place.

And before you claim that I asked for my clanmates' support, do note that none of the people who have commented here are part of my regiment, they simply see the error of your ways. And agree with me that you should be punished for your recklessness. If you would at least admit that you had done something wrong, we all would be more merciful. I pity you and such people who refuse to admit to their wrongdoings even for a single second, constantly hiding behind lies and seeking to expose others instead.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 07-24-2024, 08:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 07-24-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Marth The Gryphonhearted - 07-26-2024, 11:42 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 08-19-2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-21-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 08-21-2024, 10:12 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-30-2024, 08:35 AM