Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
After some reflection, I think that my previous posts about Pulkownik may have been too harsh. While I stand by my account of the incident, I understand that my language and approach were more aggressive than necessary. Pulkownik, it hasn't escaped me that you've made an effort to make amends with me in-game, and for that, I appreciate it.

It's a shame that we haven't been able to see eye to eye on what happened that day, and I still believe that it was you who engaged in that behavior. However, calling you "toxic as hell" was perhaps an overstatement as it was an isolated incident with me, and for that, I apologize.

I still have my reservations about your suitability for an admin role based on my experience, but it's also important to acknowledge that people can change and grow. Perhaps I jumped the gun by being so definitive in my judgment. Sorry to add yet another post here, but I feel it was the right thing to do.
Somewhat BaldĀ Rifle Sergeant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 07-24-2024, 08:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 07-24-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by reggie.harrisjonesy - 07-30-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Slsteve - 08-19-2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-21-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by Vapuro - 08-21-2024, 10:12 AM
RE: Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race - by ~Sam - 08-30-2024, 08:35 AM